March 9, 2011

Chicago: A Dynamite Weekend

The weekend of March 4-6 I took Mr. Pickle on a quick trip to Chicago. I went with my mom, sister, nephew, and nieces, so we did mostly kid-friendly stuff. (What? You mean small children don't like shopping?!) I took hardly any photos of Mr. Pickle! Sad, I know. (Don't be like me.) It was a 3 day weekend- one day it rained and one day it snowed, what can I say.

We went to the Lego Land Discovery Center in Schaumburg. In addition to meeting Batman, Mr. P also met Barack Obama, Darth Vader, C3P0, Albert Einstein, Harry Potter, Hagrid, Santa Claus, and Indiana Jones. It was a pickle's dream come true.

We also went to Shedd's Aquarium, which is always a nice adventure! The beluga whales were his favorite.

Where will he be off to next? You decide!
email nomadicpickle [at] gmail.com if you want to take him somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment